What I live by...

Anything the mind can conceive & believe, it is forced to achieve!

Friday, September 12, 2008

In search of Happiness...


This is one of my favourite views in East London. It's amazing because it overlooks the vast ocean, which is never constant. Every day after going to Virgin Active, I usually park here & just take a few breaths & admire God's beauty. At that point, I'm already charged with so much energy & endorphins from training & when I stare into the horizon, it revitalizes me & it's blueness pacifies & calms me. It's at this point that I feel at peace & one with the universe.

So often, we get caught up in our busy lives where we are ocntinuously asking for things & wondering why we don't get what we want when in actual fact, all you have to do is just stop. ... & then just BE, not even be yourself, for not even you know who you are, but just BE. & when you give thanks, your eyes wil suddenly open & you will find that you are so lucky & you actually have everything you need to be happy.

But what is happiness? Happiness is a state of mind & you know you're happy when you can feel it all through your body. It's a feeling deep inside & since feelings are the language of the soul, let your soul speak out to you...find your happiness.

Today take the time to search for your happiness...

No comments: